Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Stag's Leap Wine Cellar

We just busted out another bottle of wine, so here's the review:

Stag's Leap Wine Cellars
Artemis
Cabernet Sauvignon
2002 Napa Valley

Phew, that was a lot of information. Taking the type of grape aside, I find it incredibly hard to believe that any person will ever *really* know the nuances of all the different brands/types/years/etc. There is just too much information. Otherwise...

This is great stuff - the smoothest we've had so far. The flavor remains fairly consistent throughout - no particular burst or absence of flavor on the back-end.

Adam's Black Cauldron:Plum, blackberry, lotus blossom*

*I have no idea what lotus blossoms smell like, but this wine has a hint of what I imagine they'd smell like.

Monika's Thoughts:"Sweet, smooth, clean, and crisp. So far of all the wines I've tried, this is my favorite."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home