Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Parmesan Chicken

Talk about quick and easy! I had everything in my fridge AND it was preped and ready to go in 25 mintues! To top it all off the chicken turned out fantabulous! It's cheesy, it's crispy, it's creamy all at the same time.

Please pause for a moment of drool.

1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used reduced fat - trust me, you wont miss the fat)
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs

Combine mayo and cheese in a bowl. Pour bread crumbs on a sepearate plate. Cover the chicken breasts in the mayo and cheese and then roll each breast into the bread crumbs, covering completely. Place in a small lightly greased casserole dish. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.

note : I placed the chicken in the dish the way I took it out of the package (ie, I didn't open the breasts and lay them flat) I ended up having to cook the chicken for 35 minutes. If you open the breasts I think the 20 minutes will be just perfect.

One last note : I am serious with the light mayo part. Try it and if you don't like it let me know and I'll change the recipe...I don't think you'll be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home