Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tis the season

While snooping around google.com I ran across a food blog called Simply Recipes, which then pointed me to the following site:

http://www.accidentalhedonist.com/index.php/2005/12/05/2005_food_blog_awards

"Over the month of December, we're going to ensure that people recognize the quality writing and photography that go on in our community.

Here's how it's going to work - Between now and Friday, December 16th, we're accepting nominations in several categories, that are listed below. After the 16th, a group of judges will review the nominations, and submit five sites for your approval. From Dec 21st through December 31st, the polls will be open for people to vote.

We're excited about these awards. Last year, the awards and some of the winners were featured in dozens of newspapers and magazines world-wide."

WHOA! You mean I could win an actual award for baking & eating?!?! I think my 2006 resolution has been made!

I also stumbled upon another foodie blog called Chocolate & Zucchini. (http://chocolateandzucchini.com/) . This website will now be one of my favorite places. It is chalk full of recipes, reviews, & humor. Even though, they were the clear winner for the 2004 Food Blog awards, I think they will (and should) take the cake again this year. Not to deter any of my faithful readers, but you should visit their site if you get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home